Sunday, August 27, 2006

So we're clear now/Rock this podcast!

I've been locked out of this blog for about 10 days. I'm pretty sure this little endeavor's days are numbered, but writing the last post in the comments section? Dismal. Hooray for last-ditch resourcefulness.

In much more interesting news, I've been meaning bring up MY FRIEND STEVE'S AWESOME PODCAST for some time. If you're reading this, clearly you have sufficient time on your hands to go to the iTunes Music Store, click on Podcasts, search for Pleasing to Your Ears, click subscribe to get a free weekly playlist of good music and humorous commentary straight from the BK. (Alternatively, just click here.) It's an enhanced podcast, which means you can skip between tracks and commentary as you wish without having to start the entire episode over. And the music is good, people. I've been moved to acquire a couple of albums per Steve's weekly picks and very happy to hear a spin of my favorite So. Cal band of the summer. Yay for Pleasing to Your Ears. My ears are pleased and my train rides enhanced.

So go subscribe already.




2 Comments:

Blogger KPH said...

funny-i haven't had any problems....maybe your caps lock was on?!??!?

9:38 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

My automatic login settings had been erased and I couldn't remember my user name. And it wasn't recognizing the email address linked to my account.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home