Monday, July 18, 2005

Ogling Optometrist

Why is it that every male optometrist I've ever visited are always creepy in this overly familiar, lecherous way? I haven't experienced this with female optometrists or male opthamologists. Yelch.

Public Service Announcement for male optometrists:

Please limit your commentary to the health of my eyes. Please avoid commentary on the color of my eyes or the cuteness of my glasses. If I make reference to my dad, it is because I think you are creepy and want to subtly remind you that in some spheres (i.e., mine) it is inappropriate to hit on women whose fathers are older younger than you are.

2 Comments:

Blogger timothy said...

All the girls I've ever dated (or hit on for that matter) have had fathers that are older than me...

did you mean something else?

4:07 PM  
Blogger workingmemory said...

did you get those glasses?! they are cute!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home