Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back in my office blues.

Despite applying SPF 30 in our room before heading out for only a few hours, last week in Panama I procured a sunburn that would make you cry.

On the other hand, this is the beach where I got the sunburn.




What's that, you don't see anything besides our backpacks on the shore? Exactly.

Here's the boat we hired on the street to take us to this beach (Red Frog, in Bocas del Toro).



Now, my back resembles a yellowed and parched topographical map of a very, very dry region, covered by sand dunes and craters.



Does anyone think it's weird that I had a moderately sexual dream about someone I went to grade school with? Second such dream in a few months.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I think sun-screen is a scam, yet I still use it. I had the exact same problem (granted my sunburn came after tubing, not lounging and luxuriating on an empty Panamanian beach... lucky).

I say the sunburn isn't such a bad thing, just an unexpected souvenir.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home