Thursday, August 11, 2005

Rats and brats

From B.F. Skinner, nannying, and third party rumination over cryptic conversations, emails, and text messages, I have deduced that random reinforcement will drive rats, children, and women in threadbare relationships crazy.



TAing is finally over and none too soon. I like learning new things at the undergraduate pace and depth and teaching these new things to students. I even like teaching them remedial 3rd grade Texas public school grammar, such as the appropriate use of apostrophes and semicolons. I don't particularly like trying to grade papers that I can't read or getting emails that say things like, "it would be gr8 2 meet with u b4 class 2 go thru the last exam - thnx." Maybe next time I'll implement a policy not to respond to emails composed in text/AIM dialect.

1 Comments:

Blogger workingmemory said...

bwahaha. i'm surprised i haven't gotten any emails like that from TAing.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home