Thursday, July 21, 2005

From the archives*

10 August 2001

Opening night, American Pie 2 (yeah, I know. Deal.), AMC 30, Houston

Overheard waiting to enter theater:

Well, she says it doesn’t get to her but I know it does cuz’ I know how I felt when my boyfriend got someone else pregnant and we became exes. . . What Chris doesn’t realize is that I’m almost over him, this [baby] is the only tie between us and in a couple of weeks it will all be over. I don’t like being the other woman. I want to be number one. He says he can do things with me that he can’t with her and that he’ll miss all the things we do together. Sounds like a personal problem to me. What Chris doesn’t realize is that I’m almost over him.

Seriously.

*the old-fashioned kind – perhpas you're familiar –they're small bound volumes and an ink-projecting, stylus-like deceive is used to record information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home