Friday, April 08, 2005

A film, a dog.

Earlier this week I went to a screening of Lipstick and Dynamite. It's a documentary about women's wrestling in the 40s and 50s. What's funny is that these women were totally feminine, in the makeup and dresses kind of way, but they also said things to each other like, "Hello, fuck face." It's about 60/40 old footage/contemporary interviews with these women who are mostly between 65 and 80 now. I say people should see it. I think it opens today.

I've been dogsitting for the latter part of this week. I've found myself having one-sided conversations with the dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I would think that just as long as the dog doesn't start talking back you're fine.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Hey I need you to email (bamfurah@yahoo.com) me your address so I can get the painting out in the mail.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home