Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It was a little drafty.

Halloween was a whole week ago.

Donning my ringmaster's assistant togs in my own apartment, I prepared for a party so densely packed with drunken revellers that forgoing the usual custom of pants-wearing would be, for the most part, overlooked . I did not count on the fact that the plurality of parties on the appropriated "Halloween" night (Saturday) would mean that at any one time at any given party, it might not be that crowded - especially if said party becomes one of those amorphous indoor/outdoor affairs. Thus, the sans pantalon status was duly noted.


Tonight I'm having drinks with a French rocket scientist! Details to follow if it's wretched.

1 Comments:

Blogger workingmemory said...

b;eeeeeeeehhehakdkafslkdfjasdfj;asdklfjasdlfasjdljkafdls bleeky bah blah blah

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home