Thursday, July 06, 2006

This summer in eyewear

Given my increasingly more frequent status as a four-eyed individual coupled with trading in Coasts for the summer, I've been experimenting with new looks in eyewear.

The first was inspired by some frames I found, of all places, on the sidewalk. They really fit the bill when you can't quite decide if it's bright enough to warrant sunglasses.



Second, a classy, chic, and fashionable way to casually distract people from noticing red eyes due to allergies, pink eye, or hangovers.


2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I love your expression in the first picture, its kind of a "I know I'm better than you" sort of look...

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad to see your devotion to su is unwavering even nearly 3 years post-grad

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home