Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Items, Installment 2

1. I have to go to the dentist, like right now. Before heading north I went for a checkup for the first time in about 4 or 5 years. Holy fuck was that painful. One filling is being replaced and another is being installed this afternoon. I'm glad I got the first bagillion cavities of my life on my parents' insurance. By my calculations, soon all my teeth will be filled and there'll be no more room for new ones.

2. My parents had to evacuate last Wednesday. They have lots of tales. They took their dog Hank. They returned to their house on Saturday. They let Hank play with some other dogs for a while. All the dogs ran away. Hank was the last to return home, on Monday morning. They haven't had electricity this whole time and cook their food on propane fish fryers on the back porch. It's hot and sounds pretty sucky.

3. I snuck onto a minor league baseball field in Alaska last Sunday to retrieve my disc golf disc. I was not caught or arrested. I hate getting in trouble. Disc golf is really fun but I'm not very good at it.

That's all. I'm going to the dentist now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home