Tuesday, November 15, 2005

You could say it was a mixed bag.

Sunday I went hiking with some friends in Ruyon Canyon in Hollywood. It was a nice time.


Saturday? Not so nice. . . This is how it started at 7:30 AM:

Sucks. Absolutely, positively sucks. And it was all my fault. No traffic, no talking on my cell phone, no loud music. I just didn't stop at a red light. I wasn't trying to make a yellow light; I wasn't even in a hurry. Damnit.

In regard to this I'm a little grumpy, a little depressed, a little stiff, a lot mad at myself, and a lot sad.

Other things I'd like to share with you:

1. I won free tickets to see Spoon on Thursday. Hurrah.

2. No big sparks with the French rocket scientist, but he's still emailing me, so maybe he just wants to be friends or is confused about the dearth of sparks.

3. I did meet someone cool later in the week who was really enthusiastic about getting my number and whatnot. Only that was Thursday and this is Tuesday and I keep forgetting where I stand on the "He's just not that into you" versus "Empowered woman who calls first" continuum.

1 Comments:

Blogger timothy said...

First off, sorry about the car, I always hate when I get into accidents.

Secondly, just because nothing "caught fire" the first time you had drinks with a French rocket scientist, doesn't mean they won't by the second or third date. Try it again, but if you are not ready to kiss by the third date (otherwise known as the kissing date) then maybe its time to move on!

Lastly, call the boy. Lots of times we'll be out and drunk and meet a girl that seems really cute and cool. Because we are drunk we have the courage to get that number, but then by the time we're sober, we realize that we probably made the biggest fool of ourself, and will only embarass ourselves more by calling. So call him!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home