Sunday, November 27, 2005

Gobble.

Last week tens of thousands of young, hippish folk all throughout the land left behind the creature comforts of their lives as almost-full-on-adults for destinations near and far boasting twin beds* and dial up internet connections.

My Thanksgiving holiday was splendid with a night in Phoenix, where I stayed at Krista and Scott's all-grown-up townhouse before heading to Tucson to be with my aunt and uncle from Alaska and some family friends for the rest of the break. Our meal was prepared with careful foodie attention to recipes culled from years of Bon Appetit back issues.

Yesterday I found a car to replace the one in the accident - and I had a very fun first date. I've done lots of productive closet organizing in the resulting hangover time as I'm avoiding working on my part of a class presentation for tomorrow. So few class days left - so much work to do. A nap is in order.


*Mine had dolphin sheets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home