Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Temping: I'd take it.

I've been reading quite a bit of Postsecret lately and my internal dialogue has become one of pithy*, scrapbooky confessions.

A few moments ago I thought something very much like this:

I am enrolled in a highly-ranked PhD program in my field. I spent over 7 hours reading and re-reading really boring articles and had to use Google to figure out what they were talking about. I typed 452 words of total bullshit in response to these articles, which I will have to read to my peers in two days. None of them will call me on it.

This isn't a secret but I wish there was a webcam in the produce section of the supermarket so I could tell when the bananas were ripe.


*okay, so mine isn't so pithy, but I'd edit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home