Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It's Monday that's supposed to suck, right?

Today was one of those days where each little annoyance that would normally become the lead feature of the 'guess what inconvenient thing happened to me today' segment kept getting usurped by some other inconvenience.

Tonight was one of those nights where I thought I could work just a tiny bit and that was okay because tomorrow's Thursday. Innocuous Thursday: one class, Spanish tutoring, The Apprentice, and my favorite - the day before Friday without the pressure to have dazzling social plans. The problem is that when the plague of minor irritations hit today, in addition to usurping the reign of the previous 'irritation of the day,' each one sucked away a little more of my waking hours. Everyday I make a list of stuff I want to do. Today "lunch" and "run" got crossed off. I'm not sure about much else. Sometimes I make the list when I'm still eating breakfast and checking my email and I include "get dressed." If you don't give yourself attainable goals, who will?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home