Monday, December 12, 2005

It's about that time

Finals week. On one hand it's kind of nice to have a lot of stuff to do and for there to be absolutely no doubt what I should be working on at any given time. On the other, and also very familiar, hand, just because I know what I should be doing doesn't make the actual doing of it any more appealing.

Take-home tests - a mixed blessing. It certainly takes the pressure off during the course to know that there will never be any circumstance during which I'm separated from the binders full of assigned readings at a crucial moment of knowledge assessment. But then again, the direction of the learning motivation (information -> questions; questions -> information) order may be reversed, but it doesn't take the sting out of learning. Convinced as I was otherwise, I may actually have learned something this quarter. I'm pretty sure I've learned stuff over the weekend anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home